Here’s a list of locations that you can use for your prenup shoot. This list isn’t my own though. I just compiled them from the Weddings@Work forum.
1.) UP Diliman – open university for all. Shoot in the Sunken Garden or any of the buildings. Shooting inside the buildings itself will require you to secure a permit though.
2.) La Mesa Eco Park – for all the greens. Permission needed from their office via written letter but the fee is just the regular entrance fee.
3.) Pan de Amerikana (in Marikina) – known for the giant chess pieces (life-size!) and the vintage 1950’s American look. Contact them via their multiply: http://pandeamerikana.multiply.com/
4.) Sunken Garden Muntinlupa- World War 2 vintage artifacts, scenery is all grass and hills
5.) Firing Range Bilibid Prisons Muntinlupa
6.) Jardin de Padre Blanco in Intramuros-Period turn of the Century Setting
7.) Pugad Lawin Villamor Airbase and Golf Club
8.) Villamor Airbase Open Air Museum- vintage planes
9.) San Juan Vintage Car Museum
10.) Lakeshore Pampanga – 2,000 pesos for a Prenup shoot, inclusive of 500 pesos consumable food (At their resto), use the entire facility like Lake, Island, Bike and boat ride, lighthouse access and most of all… You can shoot. (Thought entrance is free, but you will be prohibited to shoot, even if for personal use).
11.) There’s also this really old church in Boso-Boso in Antipolo.
Outside of the box; anywhere there is a street tiangge.
12.) Corregidor — World War II ruins, relics (especially the giant cannons) and monuments; http://www.corregidorphilippines.com
13.) bonifacio high street – just get a permission from their head office. the fee is 2k or 3k. not really sure
14.) greenbelt(ayala) – just get a permission from their head office
15.) Quezon City Circle – For nature lovers and street photography type. They already renovated the place.
16.) Parks and Wildlife sa Quezon City – Di ko lang alam kung kailangan ng permit.
17.) American War Memorial – Fort Bonifacio
18.) Paco Park – Haven’t tried yet, but i heard kailangan ng permit
19.) Libingan ng mga bayani – Fort Bonifacio
20.) UST- Manila
21.) Island Cove, Cavite
22.) Fort Santiago (pag pre-nup may bayad…)
23.) Hacienda Luisita – Tarlac…
24.) Tres Escalon- Taytay Rizal
25.) UP Los Baños – same as in UP Diliman…anywhere, anytime.
26.) Makiling Botanic Gardens – inside UPLB…sa Forestry…10php for non UP students 6 php pag UP student..no need for a permit…
27.) The Orchidarium and Butterfly Pavilion – Rizal Park Manila
28.) Weekend Markets at QC Lung Center and Legazpi Makati
29.) Hinulugang Taktak-Antipolo City
30. PACEM Ecology Park-Assumption Antipolo-situated within the Campus of Assumption Antipolo. It features an eco-center, a mini forest, a wildlife santuary, a butterfly garden, butterfly museum, an aviary, a pond etc.
31. BIAK NA BATO – san miguel bulacan
32. MOA – San miguel drive..maganda magshoot ng sunset dito.. =)
33. Serendra – the fort
34. Tagaytay – Taal Volcano, picnic grove, palace in the sky, any view spots
35. River Banks, Marikina
36. Harbor Bay, CCP area,
38. Rajah Sulayman Park, Malate Church – free for all.
39. Wawa Dam
40. Anawagin, Zambales
42. Intramuros Church and immediate surroundings – if you like the old Spanish architecture
Intramuros – 2K fee plus you have to secure a permit from the Intramuros
RCBC Building, Ayala Ave – you need to write a letter to the general manager. I don’t think there’s a fee
Central Post Office – secure a permit from the Postmaster General.Tingin ko minimal lang ang fee if there is one. This is a good place to have a Grecian style prenup, maganda ang columns nila eh.
Venice Piazza – at McKinley Hill. permit din ang kelangan
Boni High Street – I think me bayad dito, 2.5K, if I’m not mistaken.
Manila Hotel Champagne Room – For a victorian style prenup.
Harbour Square – free of charge. just be discrete (read: only 1-2 photogs. if more than that the guards usually tells you that you need to secure a permit na)
Here’s another set of recommendations:
OUT OF TOWN
1. The Greenery (Bulacan) – P3000.00 (including electricity fee)
2. The Lakeshore (Pampanga) – P2000.00 / P500 is Consumable
3. Intramuros (Manila) – P2000.00
4. Paco Park (Manila) – P2,000.00
5. Jardin de Miramar (Manila)– P3,500
7. Tagaytay Highlands (Tagaytay) – P5,000.00
8. Manila Ocean Park – P5,000.00
9. Waterfront Boardwalk (Subic Olongapo)
10. Triboa Bay Mangrove Park (Subic Olongapo)
11. Clear Water (Clarkfield Pampanga) – P3,000.00
12. Nurture Spa (Tagaytay)
13. Picnic Groove (Tagaytay)
14. Japanse Garden (Laguna)
15. Caliraya (Laguna)
16. Majayjay Falls (Laguna)
16. Calirana (Laguna)
17. Acquatico Beach Resort (Batangas) – P1,575 per person / Day Trip with use of Cabana
19. Pearl Farm Resort (Samal)
20. Baguio City
21 Coron, Palawan
21. Bulabog Beach, Boracay
22. Bohol Beaches
23. Punta Fuego (Batangas)
24. Lago de Loro (Batangas) – Wakeboarding
25. Camsur Watersport Complex a.k.a. CWC (Camarines Sur) – Wakeboarding
26. U.P. Los Baños (Laguna)
27. Biak na Bato (Bulacan)
NEARBY PLACES (Permits Needed – Contact their Head Offices)
1. La Mesa Eco Park (Quezon City) – P40 Q.C. Residents / P50 for regular guests (Boating, Zip Line, Nature Tripping, PicNic Setting)
2. Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife – Sunset, Park
3. Quezon City Circle – Sport Activities
4. Eastwood City (Quezon City) – Hollywood Inspired Theme
5. Serendra / Bonifacio High Street – (Global City) – Elegant Theme
6. University of the Philippines (Quezon City) – Nature, Trees, Greens
7. Bonsai Garden (Quezon City, U.P. Diliman) – Plants, Bonsai, Greens
8. Pinto Art Gallery (Antipolo City) – Art Galleries
9. Lore Land Resort (Antipolo City) – Swimming, Sports Activites
10. Fernwood Gardens (Quezon City) – P5,000.00 – Garden, Vines, Trees
11. Harbor View – Sunset
12. The Orchidarium (Rizal Park)
13. Butterfly Pavilion (Rizal Park)
12. Island Cove (Cavite) –
13. The Secret Garden (Novaliches)
14. PACEM Eco Park (Antipolo City)
15. Avilon Zoo (Montalban)
16. Overlooking Views (Antipolo City)
17. The Heirloom Manila – P5,000.00 – Garden, Art Gallery, House Setting.
OTHER PRENUP LOCATIONS
3. Sports Complex
4. Club House
5. Own Home
6. Own Garden
7. Street Photography
11. Construction Sites/Areas