Tagaytay City has always been a popular choice for couples who want a destination wedding. For one the cool climate of this place gives a romantic aura to an already romantic wedding affair. Second, it is a better choice over Baguio City in terms of logistics and demographics (unless the couple is from the North). In fact, at one point of our wedding planning Noel and I considered to have our wedding in Tagaytay but at the last-minute we thought it best to have a city wedding which is more cost-effective. But if money was not an issue, we surely would have had our wedding there. So to those couples who have the luxury of having a Tagaytay wedding, here are some wedding reception ideas.
1. Sonya’s Garden
0917 533 5140
0917 532 9097
Brgy. Buck Estate, Alfonso Cavite, Tagaytay
How do we get there?
From South Superhighway exit Santa Rosa and turn right towards Tagaytay. Upon reaching main Aguinaldo highway, turn right toward Nasugbu, Batangas. Go past Tagaytay Rotonda and proceed for 10km. After Splendido Golf course adn Sunrise Hill make a right turn on the Buck Estate. Drive for 2km and watch out for Sonya’s on the left side. Use the first gate and drive towards the end of the driveway and make a right towards parking lot.
2. Nurture Spa
Nurture Spa. By far the #1 Spa in Tagaytay because it is accessible by everyone. The nature and ifugao huts ambiance are very relaxing. It is affordable and the Massage is at Par with most Spa inManila.
Pulong Sagingan, Bgy. Maitim West II
Treasure Orient of the Orient 1202 Prince Tower Tordesillas cor. Bautista Sts. Salcedo Village
3. Colossians Gardens
S. Ylagan St., Aplaya,Bauan, Batangas
78-C Cenacle Dr., Sanville Subd., Q.C.
4. Canyon Woods
Gen. Diokno Hi-way, Laurel, Batangas
5. Splendido Taal Golf & Country Club
Contact Person: Joseph Michael V. Cedo
6. Summer Breeze at the Ridge
Km 55 Aguinaldo Hi-way, Tagaytay City
7. Balay Indang, The Red Ginger Farm & Garden
Marge Tan, Manager (Mobile: +63 917 866 5825)
From the South Super Highway, take Santa Rosa Exit and drive towards Tagaytay.From the Tagaytay rotunda, head to the market located after Taal Vista Lodge.You will pass by Taal Vista, Casino Filipino, and Total Gasoline station.As you approach the Mendez market intersection, you should see mercury drug on your right.Turn right on the stoplight after Mercury along Mendez drive.Drive along this very long Mendez stretch until you hit a dead intersection.Turn right and Balay Indang should be 3km from this point.You would go past the Balay Indang Welcome Arc .Look for a wooden gate on your left with no.88
8. Hacienda Isabella
Telephones (02) 551-7253 to 55
Jojo Jacob / Malo Cruz
From Tagaytay Rotonda to Soto Grande Subdivision, it is approximately 7 kilometers, or an 8 to 10-minute-drive. From Soto Grande to Haciemda Isabella, it is approximately 8 kilometers of barangay road, or a 15-minute-drive.
9. Balai Taal
Brgy east sungay, ligaya drive, tagaytay city
Basically, kung galing sta.rosa road, turn left going to tagaytay highlands. ligaya drive ay nasa right side. katapat halos ng tagaytay science highschool. turn right tapos nasa left ang gate ng balai. can’t miss. :)
try anette: 6332838 / 0917 8555168
10. Ville Sommet
Ville Sommet does not publish their rates because it changes over time. Better to call: +632 5513422 to 23 for the rates.
Address: 53 L.E. Rizal, Barangay Sicat, Alfonso, Cavite
Tel No.: 551.3422/23 loc. 123; 833.9490; 0917.8323908
For further inquiries, contact us at landline (02) 551-8940 or 551-3422 to 23, and mobile (0917) 832-3908. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
11. ANTONIO’S – 09178992866
12. Josephine’s Garden
Josephine Restaurant Tagaytay:
Kilometer 58, Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City
tel: (+632) 842.9851
fax: (+6346) 413.1802
13. Boun Giorno.
14. Firelake Grill, and Cafe Breton’s
15. Sanctuario Spa @ Canyon Woods. This is the second branch of the famous Filipino inspired Sanctuario Spa in Malate. The Massage is a lot lot better than nurture spa but this is located inside Canyon Woods Main Clubhouse. It is exclusively for members and their guest but sometimes you can talk directly to Sanctuario to let you in for the spa :)
16. Tagaytay Highlands Spa and Lodge. This one you definitely need to be accompanied or endorsed by a member to enter Tagaytay Highlands. The Spa is located in a country style and log cabin ambiance. I usually only able to try this when we have a company teambuilding in highlands. The massage is very good too.
17. Discovery Country Suites Luxury Spa. You need to stay in Discovery Suites in order to get their spa services. The accomodation cost is quite expensive and I’m sure even the spa services.
18. Ylang Ylang Spa @ TaalVistaLodge. This is the Fuego hotels version of Spa located in the newly renovated Taal Vista Lodge. I haven’t tried it but it looks like a hotel spa which you can get in Manila anyway.
19. Viewsite Restaurant. There are two locations, one near Josephine’s (which gets the customer overflow from Josephine’s) and the most famous one near the Mendez intersection. Don’t forget to order Tawilis which you can only find in Tagaytay.
20. Leslie’s Restaurant. Similarly, there are two locations. The less known one is located in the Road going to Tagaytay from Sta. Rosa. The most famous one is located in the center of Tagaytay among the rows of restaurants. We usually alternate between Leslie’s and Viewsite. Don’t forget to order Sinigang or the all time Favorite Bulalo!
21. Mushroom Burger. This is an All time Favorite specially for the vegetarian folks or if you want to eat a light healthy meal. Mushroom Burger still rocks!
22. Antonio’s Grill. This place is also part of the Antonio’s franchise but the less successful one. It serves ilonggo cuisine. For variety, this is a good place to eat different variety to Filipino cuisine.
23. Moon Garden
For information or bookings, please write us at email@example.com or just call Grace 0939 913 909724.
24. 8 suites/Merck’s Cafe
25. Japanese Garden
Venue rental for the Japanese Garden is only P6,000 as of 2010. Better to contact the local government of Tagaytay for more info.
One blogger quoted “Japanese garden is surprisingly nice, given the fact that it’s maintained by the local government. It’s very spacious, neatly landscaped, and quiet despite it’s proximity to the highway. Since it’s government-owned, it’s also very cheap at less than half the cost of the other Tagaytay venues. It’s perfect for a garden wedding, yet spacious enough to provide a safe play area for kids who will attend the wedding. It’s also very near the Ina ng Laging Saklolo Church so it’s convenient for guests to travel from the ceremony to the reception venue.”
26. Bali Village
Contact person : Edgar Bautista
(Sun) +639236588851 / +6392328086497
(046) 8602786 / (046) 4835297
2or Inquiries Please Contact
27(Sun) +639236588851 / +6392328086497